The Kyshadow pressed powder eye shadow palette is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie eye. Each Kyshadow Kit comes with 9 pressed powder eye shadows that can be used together to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own. The Kyshadow kit pressed powder eye shadows are talc and paraben free, have medium buildable coverage and a velvety smooth texture.
In July, Kylie Jenner hinted numerous times that she is creating something new with Kylie Cosmetics. Later in the same month, she posted a video on her Instagram account saying she has an announcement coming a few days later. On July 25, she presented the Kyshadow and published a make-up tutorial on her app using "The Bronze Palette". It was released on July 26.
The Bronze Palette Edit
The Bronze Palette is the first Kyshadow palette by Kylie Cosmetics. It was released on July 26, 2016. It contains 9 pressed powder colors in beige, nude, brown, orange and black tones:
- Jasper - matte finish creamy beige
- Quartz - satin finish champagne gold
- Topaz - matte finish true taupe
- Goldstone - satin finish bronze
- Citrine - matte finish bright orange
- Tiger Eye - matte finish light golden brown
- Hematite - matte finish chestnut brown
- Bronze - matte finish chocolate brown
- Onyx - matte finish black
Birthday Créme Shadows Edit
The créme eyeshadow shades "Copper" and "Rose Gold" were released as a part of the limited-edition collection of products by Kylie Cosmetics for Kylie Jenner's 19th birthday. They aren't put in a palette, but are sold as standalone créme eye shadow colors and cost $20 each. They were released on August 1, 2016.
The Burgundy Palette Edit
The Burdundy Palette is the second Kyshadow palette by Kylie Cosmetics. It was released on October 20, 2016. It contains 9 pressed powder colors in red, orange, nude and maroon tones:
- Naked - satin finish golden sand
- Beach - matte finish light warm brown
- Penny - matte finish red orange
- LA - metallic finish true copper
- Burgundy - matte finish bright red burgundy
- Dubai - metallic finish burgundy
- Brick - matte finish dirty brick
- NY - metallic finish warm bronze
- Almond - matte finish deep red brown
The Holiday Palette Edit
The Holiday Palette is the third Kyshadow palette by Kylie Cosmetics and the first one that was released as a limited edition. It's also the first palette to have a mirror. It was released on November 21, 2016. It contains 9 pressed powder colors in blue, brown, grey and green tones:
- Sugar Cookie - matte finish creamy warm nude
- Frosty - metallic finish platinum silver
- Chestnut - matte finish muted dusty mauve
- Mittens - metallic finish deepened mahogany red
- Winter - metallic finish shimmering denim blue
- Nutcracker - metallic finish silvery plum
- Gingerbread - metallic finish shimmering silver bronze
- Evergreen - matte finish deep teal green
- Silent Night - matte finish blackened plum
Holiday Créme Shadows Edit
The créme eyeshadow shades: the bright gold with yellow undertones "Yellow Gold", the mauve purple with gold shimmer "Golden Plum" and the shimmering deep forest green "Camo" were released as a part of the limited-edition holiday collection of make-up products by Kylie Cosmetics. They aren't put in a palette, but are sold as standalone créme eyeshadow colors and cost $20 each, just like the ones from the birthday collection. They were released on November 21, 2016.
The Royal Peach Palette Edit
The Royal Peach Palette is the fourth Kyshadow palette by Kylie Cosmetics. It has a completely new design compared to the others since it includes 12 shades (instead of 9), a mirror and a brush. It costs $45, unlike the previous palettes who cost $42 each. The pressed powder colors are in peachy, beige and blue tones:
- Sorbet - matte finish light tangerine
- Seashell - metallic finish pink champagne
- Peachy - matte finish bright peach
- Royal - satin finish bright royal blue
- Queen Bee - metallic finish shimmering caramel
- Duke - metallic finish red copper
- Duchess - metallic finish bright cinnamon
- Sandy - matte finish medium tan
- Mojito - metallic finish golden green
- North Star - metallic finish soft lilac
- Crush - satin finish peachy pink
- Cinnamon - matte finish burnt orange
- The Bronze Palette was sold out within less than a minute when it was first released and within two minutes on its first restock.
- The Créme Shadows were sold out within 5 minutes when they were first relesed.
- The Holiday Palette is the first palette to have a mirror on the inner side of the box's top and a cellophane cover on the shades with "KYLIE" written on it.
- The Royal Peach Palette is the first palette with a new design and a brush included.